About Me

My photo
Hi There! As a college graduate in biology from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo and a UCSC Masters in Education student, I'm ecstatic about science and teaching. If you're a high school student within Santa Cruz County that needs help with understanding biology I'd love to help out. Contact me so we can begin earning the grade you deserve! You can also check out my tutor website at http://santacruzca.universitytutor.com/tutors/60083 to see my reviews and times available.

1/5/11

It's That Time of Year Again..

FINALS WEEK!

For all of you that have a biology final coming up, good luck! If you need extra help studying I'm here as well. 

Here's a breakdown of major topics you'll most likely be quizzed on for your biology finals..

- Cells and their organelles (What do plant cells have that animal cells do not?)
- Macromolecules: Proteins, Carbohydrates (sugars), Nucleic Acids, Lipids
- DNA: Structure, function, how it replicates
- Meiosis vs Mitosis
- Genetics: Who is Gregor Mendel? How do you make a punnet square and what does it tell you?
- How proteins are made: Transcription and Translation
- Evolution: Darwin who? 
- Photosynthesis vs Cellular Respiration 
- Plants and the Human body  


No comments:

Post a Comment